Sunday, May 26, 2013

Photography Blog


Photography Blog!  Yeah, Today I want to talk about Photography and about my Photography Blog. I am from Bangladesh and I was starting Photography Blog before starting My Photography. After Starting my photography I wish to enlarge my Photography Blog with nice and Wonderful photography of myself. I always try collecting some exclusive and exciting photography. When I get a little time just then I went many place to take a snap of nice photo that will be Wonderful to all. Photography is my one of the best and most important hobby of my life so I always try to continue the photography. Because Photography is my Hobby and Dream. I want to be a good Photographer.


photography blog


Photography is a trick of taking a good snap of photo. You also can be a good photographer easily, though I am not a good photographer yet because I am a beginner and learner in the field of photography.
However, My dear reader and visitor of the site, If you have a comment, guidelines or suggestion about my photography or about my photography Blog then don’t feel and hesitation to leave a valuable comment of you. Your comments are always welcome.
So, I will be more than happy if you kindly Enjoy My photography Blog and share with your Friends My Photography Blog.


photography of flowers


photography


10 comments:

  1. hi, I am Drubo, Call me for Friendship. +8801911533336, +8801710533336

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures. You are quite a good photographer. Hope to see more posts soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. indeed, nice pics.. my poor old sony r1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like most of the images in here. Would you mind if I copy and use some for my power point? I am planning to the flowers from the free wallpapers. Thanks for posting these images!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice flowers!
    Practise, practise, practise and you will be a good photographer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flowers are always such a popular subject in photography - but don't forget to shoot other things people might not be attracted to so easily :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's important to get the best camera you can afford, remember compacts are for snaps slrs are for photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love photographs of flowers and yours are really good. I will be waiting for your next uploads. Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have some great pics here, wihs we had some more sun in the UK so I can get out and take some myself

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for share, first one is amazing. i like it.

    ReplyDelete

Hello,
Dear Reader and Visitor Of the Site.
Your Comments are always welcome.
This is a Do-Follow Blog So Please don't be a spammer.
* You can Add your Site URL In the field of URL.
* Please use your Real Name to leave comment in blog.
* Don't Post any URL in the Comment Field
* Use only English Language to Leave a Comment.
* Comment should be relevant to the post.
* Please Don't Use any Adult Text/ Contents,/ Language. If You Use then Your Comment Will Be Delete permanently.